Scoring based on Lewis system, up to five men’s classes, also women’s and youth class.
• Prizes will be awarded to overall best on individual, each class, & team scores.
• Teams are to be four members. (Teams are optional, each team member also competes
individually for prizes.)
• Shooting glasses are required, ear protection is recommended. Gun safety will be
• 8 shooting stations, each are doubles.
• Each participant needs to furnish their own shotgun and shells. Improved or modified
choke is recommended.
• Date of payment will determine shooting order and times. Credit cards accepted.
• In case of lightning, thunder and hard rain, make up date will be over two evenings
South Highway 5
miles to Highway HH
and turn left then
go approximately 5
miles down Highway
HH until you see the
signs on the left.
Pay registration by March 23rd to be eligible for early bird drawing.
To pre-register, sponsor or for additional information, contact Austin Fonda at 417-532-3164 (days) and 417-532-8198 (evenings) or
any Optimist Club member.
Southvalley Sportman’s Club
$35 Tournament fee includes 50 clays
(High School & under $20)
March 28, 2020
at Southvalley Sportsman’s Club