2020 Route 66 Festival
Saturday, June 20th, 2020
Rules and Regulations
Application Deadline:Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Mailing:500 East Elm Street, Lebanon, MO 65536
To reserve a space, Vendor Application must be received by the deadline provided of (6/16/20).All vendors must confine their business, promoting, advertising and/or activities to the assigned space.Displays must not block another vendor.All tents, tables, chairs, litter, etc. must be cleaned up and removed from the space immediately following the conclusion of the event.All food vendors MUST contact the Laclede County Health Department.They will be in attendance at the event checking for compliance to their regulations.ALL VENDORS MUST supply a copy of their Missouri Retail Sales Tax License as well as Certificate of No Sales Tax Due with their application.Certificates of No Sales Tax Due can be obtained at dor.mo.gov/business/sales/notaxdue/ .
SET-UP & TEAR DOWN
- Booths need to be set up and ready no later than 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
- Booths need to stay open all day and may not tear down before 4:00 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, displays, chairs, generators, etc. All displays should be safe for vendors and attendees of the Route 66 Festival.If the booth is deemed unsafe by the Coordinator, the vendor will be asked to change or remove the display for safety reasons.
- Route 66 Festival is a Family Event and the Coordinator has the right to remove any items from your booth that are inappropriate, before and/or during the event.
- Each vendor is allowed to bring items listed on the Vendor Application.Items that are not listed must be approved by the Coordinator prior to the event.
- Any FOOD Vendor that tears down prior to 4:00 p.m. will be in violation of their contract and could potentially forfeit their opportunity to participate in future City of Lebanon events.
- Smoking at your booth is not permitted.
- Food vendors must comply with all Laclede County Health Department regulations and rules and may be subject to inspection.
- Please keep your booth space clean and neat for the duration of the event.
- Business cards and promotional items should be out for attendees to take.
Vendor set-up:Saturday, June 20th starting at 8:00 a.m. Must be set up and ready to go at 9:30 a.m.
Vendor tear-down:Vendors may not tear down before 4:00 p.m.
Vendor map: Will be sent out via email on Friday, June 19th with a number assigned to each booth.