The Manor House Inn, formerly known as The Lenz HoMoTel and The Lenz Manor, was built in 1903. William Lenz and his wife, Ethel, bought the Manor from his parents in 1929. In 1932, they opened their home as a motel, hence the name Lenz HoMoTel. It operated as a Route 66 motel until 1975.
It has been privately owned as office spaces and a personal residence since that time.
In 2018, Randy & Bronwen Palilla and Jason & Michelle Cochran bought The Lenz Manor, brought it back to its former glory with a few new updates and now operate as The Manor House Inn.
505 East Elm Street, Lebanon, MO 65536